A customer’s endorsement of your product or service is invaluable. Testimonials are one of the most powerful tools in a marketing manager’s toolbelt because they help build trust, credibility, and rapport with potential customers. Videos are especially effective at capturing customer stories and experiences. So, what questions should you ask when creating customer testimonial videos?
The key to getting great customer testimonials is to make sure that you ask the right questions. Here are some questions to consider when creating a customer testimonial video:
1. How long have you been working with (insert company name)?
2. Can you give us an example of a great experience you had with (insert company name)?
3. When did you first discover our business?
4. How did you discover (insert company name)?
5. Why did you choose our product/service over others?
6. What do you feel makes our business unique?
7. Describe how we currently work with you and your business?
8. How would you describe the quality of the work our team has performed for you?
9. Are there any examples of where we have exceeded your expectations?
10. What was your #1 problem when you came to us for help?
By asking these types of questions, it will give viewers a better idea of why they should choose your product or service over others on the market and how it can help solve their problems or meet their needs better than anything else out there! Additionally, it helps create an emotional connection between potential customers and existing ones by showing them that people have already had success with your product or service in solving their problems – and that’s something everyone can relate to.
Asking customers the right questions can make all the difference when creating a customer testimonial video! Video testimonials are an incredibly powerful tool because they allow potential customers to see real-life proof that others have had success with using your product or service – which builds trust, credibility, and rapport quickly! These 10 questions are a great starting point for creating effective customer testimonial videos that will help boost sales for any business!
Small Films is a video production company in London. We regularly create customer testimonial videos and know exactly what makes your client stand out on video. If you want to chat through your project, then do get in touch with our team.