Video marketing has become increasingly popular over the past few years, and for good reason; it’s an incredibly effective way to reach and engage with potential customers. From creating brand awareness to increasing conversions, video marketing can be used in a variety of ways. Here are seven reasons why here at Small Films, we believe you should consider adding video marketing to your digital strategy.
1) Increased Engagement – Videos are engaging and help capture people’s attention quickly. People are more likely to watch videos than read lengthy articles or blog posts.
2) Easier to Consume – Videos make complex topics easier to understand and consume, which makes them ideal for explaining complicated products or services. It also allows you to demonstrate the features and benefits of a product or service in a more immersive way than text alone can provide.
3) Boost Conversions – Adding video on landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%. This means that if someone lands on your page, they are much more likely to sign up for your newsletter or purchase a product if there is a video present.
4) Increased Brand Awareness – Video content helps build brand recognition because viewers will remember the visuals presented in the video more than text-based content. Also, when viewers recall what they have seen in videos, they will associate those visuals with your brand name.
5) Improved SEO Rankings – Search engine algorithms give priority rankings to websites with videos because it gives users a better experience. If your website has videos embedded into it, chances are higher that it will appear higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
6) More Shareable Content – People are more likely to share videos than other forms of content due to their engaging nature and ability to be easily shared across multiple platforms like social media, email, etc. This gives you the opportunity to reach new audiences and gain even more exposure for your brand.
7) Cost-Effective – Lastly, creating videos doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming; there are plenty of cost-effective tools available that allow you create high-quality videos without breaking the bank or investing too much time into production.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful tools available for businesses today as it allows them increased engagement with their target audience while also boosting conversions and increasing brand recognition all at once! If you’d like support with your video marketing strategy, then do get in touch with the Small Films team – we’d love to help.